Complete Scientific Program to be downloaded :
Programme & Abstracts Book.pdf 122 pages (12 Mb)
Pictures of the Congress (password needed)
photography: Adrienne Korzilius
With more than 140 presentations :
– with >90 speakers, 2 Fora and 14 workshops on 5 parallel congress halls
– 22 scientific poster presentations
– and 6 speakers on scientific veterinarian research on acupuncture.
Visit the 11 Exhibition booths from our 13 Sponsors for more inspiration and socialize with delegates from more than 34 countries.
The NAAV is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year together with the WAVAN and the International Acupuncture Association ICMART; a 3-day conference with more than 110 confirmed speakers from all over the world, to share their scientific knowledge and experiences with us.
- – Interesting for practice is Yen’s Lecture, which shows that acupuncture reduces the incidence of fractures in osteoarthritis patients. Acupuncture can therefore provide cost savings in health care.
- – Ute Engelhardt will present a report on the scientific project concluded in September on the effectiveness of Acupressure in combination with Qi Gong. This instruction to patients can ensure that the results of treatments performed by us can last.
- – Xiu Min Li from the University Clinic in New York comes as a herbal corifee to present the results of her applications of Chinese herbs for immune disorders. There will be a herbal workshop with experts from Mexico (F. Lozano), the US (T. Burgoon), Austria (K. Stockert) and Germany (M. Hempen junior).
- – Prior to the lectures, half an hour is Qigong with instructor Gisela Hildenbrand, a general practitioner in Cologne. Adriaan Slob teaches us in a workshop to come to inner peace, to be able to keep going ourselves. Wout Koekkoek, who has worked for years in the Yamamoto clinic, teaches the method of cranial acupuncture with the laser pen in a workshop.
- – Prof. dr. Dominik Irnich discusses the acupuncture indication for knee osteoarthritis to prevent the need for a knee prosthesis.
- – studies on (auriculo-acupuncture), lectures about laser treatment instead of needles, cupping lecture and other acupuncture related techniques for our international colleagues.
- – For those who want to know more about Neural Therapy, there is a workshop by celebrities in Neural Therapy such as Dr Helmut Liertzer and Dr Petja Piehler from Austria.
- – A scientific veterinarian workshop with esteem veterinarians presenting their interesting results of RCT randomized placebo controlled acupuncture treatments in animals.
- – Finally, our Korean colleagues are also presenting several of their key scientific researches as a running up program for the next ICMART congress to be held in Seoul, Korea in 2024.
More than 20 scientific posters are at your disposal for review during the coffee break and lunch time inviting you to engage into interesting discussions with your international colleagues.
And more than 10 booths from our partners who also help to make this congress an unforgetable event.
All experienced acupuncturists, herbalists, as well as nutritionists, Tuina and Qigong masters from USA, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Iran, China, Indonesia, France, Germany, Italy, England and Greece.
All 3 days with joint sessions and 5 breakout rooms for parallel presentations.