All posters accepted for presentation by the scientific committee of the congress will take part in the competition. Poster awards will be presented during the Poster Session, when awardees will be asked to give a presentation of their paper. In case of absence of the awardee, their award will not be delivered.
Each of the poster awards is worth 250 Euro. The award will be delivered to the author presenting the poster at the congress.
An independent jury will evaluate all poster presentations according to the following criteria:
a) Scientific excellence (all fields of research)
c) Clarity of presentation (visualization, structural logic)
To qualify for this award, participants have to register for the congress and pay the registration fee. Preconditions for payment of the award is attendance* of the awardee during the award ceremony.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is May 5th, 2023
Final notification to Authors: July 1st, 2023
- Posters should be printed in high resolution on matte paper, 100 x 70 cm size.
- Vertical orientation, 2-column format, large title space, complete and concise text make it easier for your audience to read.
- Important information can be emphasized highlighting key words.
- Long texts should be avoided.
- Tables and figures should be included only if necessary.
- A comfortable font size which can be read from 1 to 2 meters away is recommended.
- The body of your poster should have a minimum 24-26 point font.
- We suggest that you bring an A4 or similar format photocopy of the poster to the Congress.
- Each winner will be allowed 4 minutes to present their work in powerpoint (about 3 slides).